Teacher of the Year Award
This award recognises teachers who are bringing learning to life by engaging and inspiring all children and young people to fulfil their potential. It recognises those who are enthusiastic, creative and inspiring yet challenging in the school/ early learning and childcare setting.
If you can respond positively and in some detail to the following questions, we would welcome your nomination.
Is there a teacher in your early learning and childcare setting or school who stands out from the rest?1. What impact has this teacher had on you and your school? (max 300 words)
- How is the teacher helping you to keep improving in your learning?
- In what ways does he/she make you feel positive about yourself and what you can achieve?
- How has he/she involved you in making your school a better place to learn?
2. What does this teacher do to make learning fun and exciting but also challenging? (max 300 words)
- How does your teacher make learning enjoyable and also challenging for you and others in your class, early learning and childcare setting/school?
- In what ways is your teacher creative in his/her teaching?
3. What makes this teacher exceptional? (max 300 words)
- How does this teacher inspire you to become the best that you can be?
- How does this teacher stand out from the rest?